- Cork Screw
- Wire Ribbon
- Fake Gold Wedding Ring
- Super Glue
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue
- Take Wire ribbon and make a bow for the wings by turning the ends inward and gluing them with a dab of hot glue
- Glue the wings to the back of the cork using super glue…(hot glue won’t stick)
- Glue a large bead on top. (You can use a plain round bead and paint eyes and mouth on it for a face)
- Glue a bow in front of the cork
- Use a dab of hot glue to hold the ring behind the bead to use as a halo.
These cork screw angles have unlimited potential and can be used for a men’s or women’s weekend. They make great gifts of palanca and agape. To add a nice touch include a card or tag with a scripture in reference to angels. i.e. Luke 4:10 ‘For it is written: He will command His angels to concerning you to guard you carefully.
Looking for more ideas for your weekend? We have a wonderful resource of handmade palanca and agape ideas AND we are always looking for new ideas to add to it! Try one and share one! We’d love to add your community’s favorite gift to give to our growing resource and we make it easy. Simply click here to use our simple form.
We also have ready made palanca and agape available on our website for those who may be short on time or are not the crafty kind.
Please check us out at Your Fourth Day Connection you just may find something you like!