Small Nail Cross Palanca/Agape
- Super Glue for metal
- Masonry nails (1 box of 2″ & 1 box of 4″ – about 80+ nails per sm. box & about 45 per med. box)
- Optional: small magnet
- Dawn soap
- Wash nails thoroughly with Dawn soap, rinse and dry them well.
- Apply a thin line on the back and front of two smaller nails and glue together, let dry according to instructions.
- Use a small dab on the larger nail to attache the two smaller nails putting together the nail cross. Let cure for 24 hours.
- Optional: Add a small magnet if needed applying glue to the back of the nail or magnet to glue the two together.