- Puzzle Pieces
- Mod Podge
- One paper towel roll and one toilet paper roll
- Super Glue
- Clear Acrylic Spray Paint
- Cut the paper towel roll to be the length of your cross
- Fold it in half length wise and fold it in half a second time. (mine is kinda of wide)
- Use the toilet paper roll to go across the paper towel roll
- Fold it in half and fold it in half a second time
- Spread Modge Podge over to cover the paper towel roll with puzzle pieces.
- Repeat as necessary to cover the entire cross
- Wait for Modge Podge to dry completely and
- Spray Paint with clear acrylic to strengthen
Optional: attach a tag or card with a saying of your choice or use “God put the pieces together for you”
Looking for more ideas for your weekend? We have a wonderful resource of handmade palanca and agape ideas AND we are always looking for new ideas to add to it! Try one and share one! We’d love to add your community’s favorite gift to give to our growing resource and we make it easy. Simply click here to use our simple form.
We also have ready made palanca and agape available on our website if you may be short on time or are not the crafty kind!
Please check us out at Your Fourth Day Connection and take a look around. You just may find something you like!