- An old puzzle with missing pieces works well
- Modge Podge or Elmer’s glue
- A place where its ok to get glue (piece of card stock is good to work on)
- Clear acrylic spray
- Cards to attach a note saying “Let God put the pieces together for you” or a saying of your choice
- Hole punch for the cards
- Its helpful to follow a pattern of a heart you draw out in the size that you want to make the final piece.
- Start in the middle and begin by gluing the pieces on top of one another following your pattern and end at the bottom of the heart.
- Spray a coat or two on the front of the heart and let completely dry. Then turn the heart over to spray the back and let dry. (this basically reinforces the strength of the final piece making it a little less fragile)
- Add ribbons around as you choose. I hung the little heart with the red ribbon from my rear view mirror and it lasted for 6 months there. It was a fun conversation piece.