- Thin Ribbon
- Wire Ribbon
- Hot Glue
- Hot Glue Gun
- Fake Wedding Ring Favor
- Take a strip of wire ribbon and turn each end toward the center to make the wings
- Loop it around a third time over the center.
- Staple in the center to hold all of the folds in place.
- Run thin ribbon through the center of the bead and tie a knot so the bead stays secure
- Glue the bead down on top of the wire ribbon.
- Add a bow in the center to hide the staple
- Add a dab of hot glue on the back of the bead to secure the ring for a halo
Looking for more ideas for your weekend? We have a wonderful resource of handmade palanca and agape ideas AND we are always looking for new ideas to add to it! Try one and share one! We’d love to add your community’s favorite gift to give to our growing resource and we make it easy. Simply click here to use our simple form.
We also have ready made palanca and agape available on our website for those who may be short on time or are not the crafty kind.
Please check us out at Your Fourth Day Connection.