Babe Chick Palanca/Agape Idea
- Solo Cups (size of your choice)
- Googlie eyes (size of your choice)
- Orange & Red Felt
- Sponge pieces
- Cut sponge into small square and tie the yarn around it.
- Glue the opposite end of the yarn inside on the bottom of the cup and let dry
- Glue googlie eyes on the side of the top of the cup
- Cut out a diamond shape out of the orange felt and glue the seam onto the cup between the eyes
- Cut out a crown out of the red felt and glue the bottom of it to the top of the cup. (not seen in the pic)
These ‘babe chicks’ are great palanca or agape to put out on the breakfast tables in the morning! Slightly wet the sponge and the yarn (to give it a little weight) hold the cup in one hand and with the other hand pull on the sponge by holding it between the thumb and forefinger to make a ‘clucking’ sound.
Please visit our store where you will find ready made palanca/agape or devotionals that make great gifts for 4th day reunion groups.