Butterfly Baggies are Colorful, Simple and Fun To Make
- Zip Lock Baggies (Sandwich or snack size – depending on the size butterfly you want to make)
- M&M’s or candy of your choice (can be the same color or different colors like the M&M’s)
- Pipe Cleaners
- Googlie Eyes
- Clothes Pins
- Fill Baggies with candy but leave enough room to squeeze the center to make a butterfly shape with candy even distributed on either side.
- Hold it firm with the clothes pin in the center.
- Make Antennas and glue inside the top of the clothespin
- Glue on the googlie eyes
- Provide a card with your name, reunion group name or community name and weekend # to let candidates know who palanca/agape is from.
Visit our online store for handmade, prayer covered palanca/agape as well as our book written specifically for 4th day reunion groups!