- Bag of Small Compasses (inexpensively ordered thru Oriental Trading Co.),
- Avery Business cards
This is printed on a business card sheet. I have found that white Gorilla Glue is the best glue for holding the plastic compass to the card. (when using Gorilla Glue, a little goes a long way. It “bubbles” when it dries, so if you use too much, it will bubble out from under the compass. I usually order a lot of craft supplies from Oriental for Bible school, etc. Shipping is usually free for large orders, so I combine this order with other orders to avoid a high shipping fee.
- Click link to Avery
- Software is easy and intuitive to use and you can be as creative as you like.
- Set up a template using Avery
- Avery Business Cards of your choice (8371 or 8376)
- Click on Avery link
- Click Templates & Software tab on blue bar
- Choose Avery Design & Print Online
- Choose business cards from menu on the left (find a blank one or choose one and delete images)
- Use the dashboard to find images from Avery Gallery or use your own
- Simply print the business cards with information you want to include like the scripture reference, reunion group name and weekend number.
- Glue the compass on each card and when glue is dry the agape/palanca is ready to give