Candle Palanca/Agape Idea
- Birthday Candles (as many as you need to make the number pieces you plan to give)
- You can use regular paper, card stock or Avery business card
- Hole Punch
- Scripture Reference: “You are the Light of the World” – Matt 5:14
- After choosing the paper you want to use, print the above Scripture on as many times on a sheet using as many sheets as you need for the number of palanca-agape pieces you want to give.
- Using avery business cards can keep pieces uniform – follow these instructions:
Set up a template using Avery:
- Click on Avery link
- Click Templates & Software tab on blue bar
- Choose Avery Design & Print Online
- Choose business cards from menu on the left (find a blank one or choose one and delete images)
- Use the dashboard to choose your font and color, leaving space on the either side of the message to insert the candle
3. Using the hole punch put two holes on either side of the font to thread the candle through.
4. Include any notation about who the palanca-agape is from if desired on the back. Community name and weekend number, reunion group name can be handwritten or typed on mailing labels which can then be put on the back of the cards.