Toilet Paper Crown
- Toilet Paper and or paper towel rolls
- Acrylic Paint – paint brush
- Embellishments of your choice
- Cut toilet paper rolls to desired sizes and
- Cut a pointed zig zag on the top side leaving the bottom even so that it stands upright
- Decorate the rolls with paint, glue, sequins or whatever you have on hand
- They can be decorated for a men’s or women’s weekend.
- Create a card to go with each one with reference to being ‘A Child of The King’ or Jesus being the ‘Prince of Peace’ Or He ‘Crowns’ You with Righteousness.
Looking for more ideas for your weekend? We have a wonderful resource of handmade palanca and agape ideas AND we are always looking for new ideas to add to it! Try one and share one! We’d love to add your community’s favorite gift to give to our growing resource and we make it easy. Simply click here to use our simple form.
We also have ready made palanca and agape available on our website for those who may be short on time or are not the crafty kind.
Please check us out at Your Fourth Day Connection. We may just have something for you!