You’re ‘Mint’ To Be Here
- Altoid Mints
- Cut 5″x5″ Squares of Tulle
- Place any number of mints (depending on their size) in the center of the square of Tulle
- Gather the 4 corners together in the center and wrap ribbon to close the tulle.
- Create a bow with the ribbon to make it pretty
- Create a Tag and string it on the ribbon to read — “You’re mint to be here”
- Include your name, reunion group name, table name & weekend # if desired
Looking for more ideas for your weekend? We have a wonderful resource of handmade palanca and agape ideas AND we are always looking for new ideas to add to it! Try one and share one! We’d love to add your community’s favorite gift to give to our growing resource and we make it easy. Simply click here to use our simple form.
We also have ready made palanca and agape available on our website for those who may be short on time or are not the crafty kind.
Please check us out at Your Fourth Day Connection. You could find something you really like!