- Wire Ribbon – color of your choice
- Beads for the heads
- Hot Glue
- Hot Glue Gun
- Fake Wedding Ring (party favors at Michael’s)
- Cut a 14″ strip of ribbon for the dress
- Cut a 12″ strip of ribbon for the wings
- Fan fold the longer strip 7 folds and staple at one end (opposite end of the wire)
- Fan fold the shorter strip 5 folds and staple in the middle
- Put a dab of hot glue on the top of the dress to which you will attach the wings on the side.
- Put a dab of glue on top of the wings to add the bead to be used as the head
- Put a little dab of glue to the back of the bead to add the gold ring to be used as a halo.
- Opt: Paint a face on the beads.
This is an excellent video tutorial found on Pinterest from Happybird’s Crafting Haven that gives better detailed instructions if you need them.
Looking for more ideas for your weekend? We have a wonderful resource of handmade palanca and agape ideas AND we are always looking for new ideas to add to it! Try one and share one! We’d love to add your community’s favorite gift to give to our growing resource and we make it easy. Simply click here to use our simple form.
We also have ready made palanca and agape available on our website for those who are short on time or are not the crafty kind.
Please check us out at Your Fourth Day Connection you just may find something you like!