- Toilet Paper Rolls
- Black Card Stock
- White Paper
- Acrylic Paint
- Cards or tags to include what you want to say to your candidates
- Paint toilet paper rolls the color you want your cars to be.
- Add any stickers you’d like, or use sharpie to put numbers on the cars
- Cut out black circles for the tires
- Cut out a square in the middle of the roll for the seat and steering wheel
- Cut out a small circle and draw a steering wheel on the circle.
- Glue on one of the sides of the square in the center
- Cut out white smaller circle then the black circles
- Glue white circles onto the black ones
- Glue the black circles on to the car
- Create a card either by hand or on the computer with the scripture of your choice about running the race.
Looking for more ideas for your weekend? We have a wonderful resource of handmade palanca and agape ideas AND we are always looking for new ideas to add to it! Try one and share one! We’d love to add your community’s favorite gift to give to our growing resource and we make it easy. Simply click here to use our simple form.
We also have ready made palanca and agape available on our website for those who may be short on time or are not the crafty kind.
Please check us out at Your Fourth Day Connection.