- Plastic coat hangers
- Strips of various colored fabrics
- Super Glue
- Cards or tags with the scripture reference: ‘Clothe yourselves with Jesus Christ….’
- Strip fabric
- Put a strip of super clue on the edge of the top of the clothe strip
- Hold the cloth strip to the coat hanger and begin to wrap it around the coat hanger until it comes to the end and repeat the strip of glue and hold down until it dries and clothe is immovable.
- Continue making a pattern (if desired) using any of the strips
- Create a tag and hang it around the curve of the hanger’
Looking for more ideas for your weekend? We have a wonderful resource of handmade palanca and agape ideas AND we are always looking for new ideas to add to it! Try one and share one! We’d love to add your community’s favorite gift to give to our growing resource and we make it easy. Simply click here to use our simple form.
We also have ready made palanca and agape available on our website for those who may be short on time or are not the crafty kind.
Please check us out at Your Fourth Day Connection. You might find the perfect gift!