- Large bag of Skittles
- Plastic or Glass Baby Food Jars – (plastic as seen in the picture work best for putting the card on the inside of the lid. The glass jars need a ribbon and a hole punched in the card so it can be tied around the jar lid.)
- Ribbon – if glass jar is used
- Hole Punch – if glass jar is used
- Avery Business cards of your choice (8371 or 8376)
- Software is easy and intuitive to use. You can be as creative as you like adding rainbow clip art
Simply, create the business cards by following the instructions below:
- Software is easy and intuitive to use and you can be as creative as you like.
- Create design by clicking on the Avery link listed in the material above
- Click Templates & Software tab on blue bar
- Choose Avery Design & Print Online
- Register if you choose or create without registering
- Choose business cards from menu on the left (find a blank one or choose one and delete images)
- Use the dashboard to find images from Avery Gallery or use your own clip art
Include all the info you want on the card i.e. reunion group name, table name, weekend number and any message you want to say. Put the card inside the lid of the plastic jar and it is ready to give. If you are using the glass jars, punch a hole in the corner of the card then thread and tie it around the top of the jar. Perfect for bright fun palanca/agape for a men’s or women’s weekend!